Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: 2NE1   Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:10 pm

It's a south korean girl group!

Some of their songs are: Lollipop, I dont care and Fire

After a few days as 21 (To Anyone), the “female Big Bang” has quickly changed its name to 2ne1. The ‘ne’ in the new name stands for ‘new evolution’.YG Entertainment’s CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, spoke up regarding the confusion and said that there is already a male singer who is using the name 21.
2ne1 consists of four members – Sandara Park (24), who is already popular in the Philippines; Park Bom (Jenny Park, 25), who is best known for co-starring in a Samsung CF with Lee Hyori and Lee Joon-Ki; Kong Min Ji (15), granddaughter of famous dancer Kong Ok Bin; and CL (Chae Lee / Faith Lee, 19), who can speak four different languages. The group has released a digital single, “Lollipop”, with Big Bang for LG Cyon’s new phone model of the same name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daki Kibe
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 pm

I love them xD They're quite ... vibrant. Yeah, that's it. Vibrant. And colourful. Like the LG Lollipop phone xD I want that phone X3
All the girls are so thin! Gosh, don't they eat or something? ._.

I have all their songs (there's not many as of now, only like seven -.-) and I liked them all ^^. Like, comparing them to After School ... they're better. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

2NE1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Chill Out Area :: Other Celebrities & Dramas/Animes-
Jump to: